Saturday, November 13, 2010

Fall Feeling

My favorite season is the fall. And do you know what gets me into the fall feeling? Mmmm.... Okay I'll tell you.

1. Festive fall cupcakes that look like a dreamy frosting filled pumpkin patch.



2. Cozy flannel pajamas on kissable Amelie skin with bare toes that remind me of edible peanuts.



3. Fall colors on my darlin's backs...love the oranges, cheetah prints, courdery, and matroyshka doll tee.



4. Trips to the bookstore when we are sick of being indoors on a rainy day and don't know what else to do with ourselves. Hooray for the B & N kids section!


5. A hearty meal burning on the stove.

6. Which is best had with the family gathering round an inviting table.

7. Halloween!!!

Spent here at the library Halloween party where my littles were enamored with costumed kiddies running all over the place. Both caused their fair share of chaos, of course, but were treated with their candy of choice - a lollipop each as a trick or treat eat. After which, they both collapsed on the car ride home.

8. And last but certainly not least, the fall foliage which makes the romantic in me yearn for the fall to grace us more than just once a year.

1 comment: